Wednesday, June 20, 2012

A Little Reminder

If you have not kept up, or did not start to begin with, today's Ps (104-106) are a great recap of the first 5 books of the Bible. As i read this and think of all that the Lord had done for Israel, and how they repeated rejected Him, i shake my head. Then i think about all that the Lord has done for me, notably becoming human and dying for me, i again must shake my head. I am no different from the ancient Israelites. I expect God to take care of thing MY way. When He does it His way, i am disappointed. Yet, as the Psalms point out today, God is faithful, continually helping and leading an unthankful nation. Why does He do that? Love. More than we can comprehend. He loved us so much, He sacrificed His only son. Today will be a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment