Thursday, June 7, 2012

The Lord is thinking about me right now!

Just when the Psalms were beginning to overwhelm me and all sound similar, along comes today's selections and refreshes me. Ch 36-41 really offer up some key verses to live by. If you are feeling down or dishearted, Ps 37 is a great cure! It is written by David, a guy who knew a few things about being persecuted by enemies. This ch provides me with encouragement that the wicked will not succeed. I must also remember to check my motives as I can become that wicked one! Ps 40 is a great witnessing tool. The group U2 wrote a song called "40" in reference to this...check it out! Note ch 40 v 17. Does it inspire you to know God is with you and concerned for you? With God, what can be victorious over us? As you go about your daily schedule, give pause and reflect on the wonders God has done for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment